Friday, May 13, 2011

Blogger is Unavailable

When I was about to post another entry here.  Suddenly, i can't access here.  And, it says, Blogger is unavailable due to maintenance.... and soooo on...   So, I've waited for many hours for it to post another entry but when it was back, minutes ago, I visited this site and my post of Kuting Reef is gone.  I am hoping it will be back.  Good thing, I've searched Blogger facebook fan page and saw many comments of other blogger' users of what did they feel about it.  Some posted links of news about this.

Here's the link of the news: http://www.pupuweb.com/blog/blogger-unavailable-restore-posts-comments/

Please blogger make it possible for my recent post will be back soon.  Thank you! :)

UPDATE: 5/14/11 My recent post of Kuting Reef is back! Thank's blogger! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment